HDMI Matrix 100m Extender Over IP DecoderDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Shenzhen Ask Technology Co. Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
(86 755) 81753086 Ext:6801 (86 755) 28198385
Block 1, Hi-Tech Industry Park, Shilongzai, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (518108)
- Website: http://www.netgagerdesign.com/com/ask-hdmi/
The HDMI Encoder/Decoder by IP is one set of HDMI signal extend device that follow the standard TCP/IP to transmit the HD signal by the LAN. The encoder and decoder can use together to do the complete transmission of stream media.Also, the RS232 control signal can be transmitted to the decoder device to do distance control. By the LAN, it can let the HD signal to be transmitted to long distance and expand the AV use. Many set of encoder and decoder can integrate one multi-channel AV Matrix, TV Wall. It can do control by the client software.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- The encoder includes a HDMI input and a HDMI output and a RJ45 Ethernet interface.
- The decoder includes a HDMI output and a RJ45 Ethernet interface.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080P/60Hz.
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 100m over a single UTP Cat6 cable when no repeater.
- Support for multi-layer transfer under the same LAN
- Supports Point-to-Many, Many-to-point and Many-to-Many network configuration, can be configured into multi-channel audio and video matrix by Gigabit switch.
- Support TV wall mode.
- Support Fast switching between different signal sources.
- Support RS232 data transparent transmission over IP.
- Simple control management interface.
- FOB Port: Shenzhen
- Central/South America
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.